What is Your Therapist?
Your Therapist is London's Mobile Massage and Beauty Company that travels to your home, hotel or office. Our friendly team is made by very professional, insured and well organised therapists. We make sure that the therapists are well trained to offer the best treatments you can get!
All you need to do is just call and make your booking with us and you will meet more then a masseur or beautician, you will meet a therapist !
What do I need to provide for the massage?
Your Therapist will bring a professional massage table along with high quality sesame, soya bean, almond or grape-seed oil, candles and aromatherapy oils.All you need to provide is towels for the massage and have your favourite music ready. We can bring our music, but we suggest to be prepared with your own and start listening before our arrival!
How can i get in touch with
Your Therapist ?
There are few ways of getting in touch and make a booking with Your Therapist
1. Call us on
0788 523 2386
0788 522 3636
2. by e-mail email@example.com or use our Contact Form
Which are the payment methods for your treatments and how much should I pay ?
Your Therapist is taking payments by cash £ at the end of the treatment or by card with PayPal and the cost may vary depending on the type and duration of your treatment!
What are the days and hours when I can make an appointment? How much notice should I give before booking a treatment ?
We are happy to help 7 out of 7 from 9 am to 9 pm, but we do need at least 90 min. notice in order to be on-time for your treatment.
What is your cancellation policy?
Your Therapist is kindly requesting our clients to respect our therapists time and give at least 7-8 hours cancellation notice.
When shouldn't I have a massage?
Before having a massage, you should be aware of few contraindications that can stop your therapist performing the treatment :
- People with infectious skin disease, rash, or open wounds
- Immediately after surgery
- Immediately after chemotherapy or radiation, unless recommended by your doctor
- People prone to blood clots. There is a risk of blood clots being dislodged. If you have heart disease, check with your doctor before having a massage
- Pregnant women should check with their doctor first if they are considering getting a massage.We are happy to help 7 out of 7 from 9 am to 9 pm, but we do need at least 90 min. notice in order to be on-time for your treatment.
Why should I have a massage?
Don't think of the cost when you book a treatment, because a regular massage is an investment in your health.
A regular massage can produce many benefits such as:
- Increase the blood's oxygen capacity by 10-15%
- Help loosen contracted, shortened muscles and stimulate weak, flaccid muscles. This muscle "balancing" can even help posture and promote more efficient movement;
- Speed recovery from exercise-induced fatigue;
- Increase production of gastric juices, saliva and urine;
- Increase excretion of nitrogen, inorganic phosphorus, and sodium chloride (salt). This suggests that the metabolic rate increases;
- Balance the nervous system by soothing or stimulating it, depending on which effect is needed;
- Improves function of the oil and sweat glands that lubricate, clean and cool the skin. Though, inflexible skin can become softer and more supple;
- Indirectly or directly stimulating nerves the supply internal organs can dilate the organs' blood vessels, improving blood supply.