Anti Cellulite Massage
Your Therapist Anti-Cellulite Massage stimulates the blood vessels in the skin. This clears out the lymph cells of the toxic fatty deposits, which cause the appearance of the 'orange peel' look. The massage can take from 30 - 45 minutes and you may be made aware that lifestyle as well as hereditary factors plays a part in the build up of cellulite. Toxins, such as tobacco, caffeine alcohol and fast foods are number one culprits in the build up of cellulite.The built up of cellulite can cause dryness to the skin. Keep to a low fat diet, drink 2 litres of filtered water a day and follow a regular exercise programme in between your anti-cellulite massages and you will be rewarded with a soft, supple, young-looking skin for many years.
A detailed list of foods, which should be avoided during anti cellulite treatment-
- Fish, salted and preserved caviar, anchovies, sardines, cod, tunny, haddock
- Oily fish like eels, mackerel, herring
- Certain meats like foie gras, duck, goose, fatty pork meats, stews, guinea-fowl, high game, tripe
- Shellfish like lobsters, crabs, crayfish, prawns, mussels, scallops
- Vegetables like broad beans, split peas, soya
- Dried fruits
- Milk products like strong cheese
- Highly fermented cheese
- Cooked butter
- Fried foods
- Condiments like mustard, pickles, garlic, spices, salt, pepper and all other spicy things
- Drinks like coffee, tea and all alcoholic drinks
Your Therapist Anti-cellulite Massage is a very deep massage that can be painful in the first 3 to 5 sessions and give bruises for those with sensitive skin. For better results try Your Therapist Coffee Peeling and Wraps prior to the massage.