The hot stones are usually made of basalt, a type of rock that is rich in iron, so they retain heat. River rocks are normally used because they are so smooth - they have been smoothed over time by the river's current.
Hot Oil Oassis Massage
Our unique and most popular treatment is the Hot Oil Oassis Massage that combines different massage techniques from Swedish, Deep Tissue,Hot stone, Sports, Thai and Shiatsu.
Hot Oil Massage can produce many benefits: relaxing the nervous system,improving the blood circulation, lymph flow, osteoarthritis and reducing arthritis pain, rheumatic pain,back pain and aches, stress, anxiety and tension, insomnia, depressions.
Hot Oil Oasis Massage involves working with heated smooth, flat stones that are placed on key points on the body. The massage therapist may also hold the stones and use them to massage certain areas of the body.
The stones may be placed at specific points on the back, in the palms of the hand, or between the toes.The heat warms and relaxes the muscles, which allows the therapist to apply deeper pressure.
Not for everyone...
Please note massage is not recommended for certain people :
- People with infectious skin disease, rash, or open wounds
- Immediately after surgery
- Immediately after chemotherapy or radiation, unless recommended by your doctor
- People prone to blood clots. There is a risk of blood clots being dislodged. If you have heart disease, check with your doctor before having a massage
- Pregnant women should check with their doctor first if they are considering getting a massage.
Call Now and Book Your Therapist Hot Oil Oasis Massage!
02082 051 683
07885 232 386
07885 223 636